We are passionate about our business, employing a highly experienced, talented team continuously working to be the best in the industry with one of the newest & most dynamic fleets of premium brands serving industry leaders nationwide.
Overview of role:
We are looking to recruit 2 experienced HGV Drivers. These roles will involve HGV driving for the delivery and collection of our company plant & equipment. The successful applicants will possess a valid HGV licence, Drivers CPC and Digi-tacho card.
Tasks of position:
- Loading and unloading of Plant equipment on /off the HGV.
- Securely chaining and lashing the equipment.
- Ensuring to always comply to Health and Safety procedures.
- Delivering and collecting equipment to customer sites.
- Handover machines to customers and familiarise customers with safe machine operation in accordance with company procedures.
- Communicating with the hire desk and transport manager to ensure a high level of customer service.
- At least 3 years HGV driving experience ideally gained within the plant hire industry but not essential.
- Act as an ambassador for the company, providing a high standard of customer service & efficiency.
- Relay appropriate customer queries to hire desk & transport manager as required.
- Accurately complete all relevant delivery and collection paperwork.
- Understand the importance of excellent customer service.
In return we will give you:
- Top industry annual salary depending on experience.
- Regular hours, usually Mon-Fri, shift work required on occasion.
- Company phone
- Good work life balance
- Educational support
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org Or call 01 518 0543